Self Build 18ft x 7.6ft Glamping / Accommodation Hut
From £6550.00 plus vat and delivery
We have recognised that the large budgets traditionally associated with Shepherd's Huts aren't often justified.
Why pay up to £60,000 for a Shepherd's Hut when you can pay just a fraction of that and have the satisfaction of having created it yourself.
Did you know Dorset Shepherd Huts were the first company in the UK to offer a Self-build option in the form of a 'flat pack'.
- The Self-build option gives you the opportunity to build your own hut with the more specialised structural elements already completed for you
- It makes owning a shepherd's hut affordable, and you will be able to create your own space, entirely unique to you
- We believe that if you can put together a garden shed and pergola you should be able to construct our purpose built self-assembly hut!
- Why not work with your local professional trades to help you build your project - this will help your local economy!
Be it more space for family and friends or to take advantage of the Staycation environment, we can help you.
- The standard size is 5486mm long and 2286mm wide
- The space you need for a full size bed, shower room, kitchenette and dining with a wood burner
- Go longer - You can extend this hut to 6000 if you like!!
- The cubbty bed for the ultimate in bedtime and storage luxury
- Our unique Family Hut is tall enough for you to pop in a mezzanine and then open up a completely new market for your glamping experience
- Side by Side connects two huts together with our unique 'walk through hallway' giving you two bedrooms a bathroom and a kitchen living room!
- Starting at only £6550.00
You can build a beautiful space unique to your setting and increase income at the same time as a glamping business.
You can choose from either our Standard Sized Glamping hut which is ideal for a couples retreat or our Family Glamping Hut which gives you the
SELF BUILD KIT INCLUDES:
- Rolling, bolt together turning chassis 50mm steel box section
- Draw bar
- 18" six spoke wheels
- If you have limited access this can arrive in three sections which has enabled some of our clients to walk them through their front door.
ROOF AND ROOF FORMERS
- Black plastisol coated corrugated roof sheets and screws with colour coded caps
- Our unique roof formers precision crafted from steel, to create the perfect sturdy curve for you
- Roof purlins
- Bolt pack
- Constructed Wall Panels
- Breather membrane attached
- Two apertures created to your specification 1 for a window and 1 for a door liner.
- These panels are placed on the rolling chassis along with our unique roof formers and roof sheets, ready for you to assemble.
INSTRUCTION GUIDE, SCREW AND BOLT PACK
- Instruction step guide with many pictures showing you how to assemble the hut with all the screws to put the hut together.
STANDARD CHASSIS SELF BUILD PACK
- External measurements: 5486mm long, sides 2100mm high (excluding curved roof) and 2286mm wide.
- Internal measurements of hut: 5286mm long, 2100mm high (excluding curvature of roof), 2086mm wide.
- Self Colour Chassis / wheels £6550.00
- Galvanised Chassis / wheels £6950.00
- Wheels painted black £170.00
- Draw Bar painted black £700.00
/AWe believe our Family Glamping hut is a first in the UK, it gives you the space and height for a children's mezzanine and the opportunity to provide the perfect family get away all year round and increase your earning potential, we have seen huts being rented for as much as £220 per night!
FAMILY SIZED CHASSIS SELF BUILD PACK
- External measurements: 5486mm long, sides 2400mm high (excluding curved roof) and 2286mm wide.
- Internal measurements of hut: 5286mm long, 2400mm high (excluding curvature of roof), 2086mm wide.
- Self Colour Chassis / wheels £7450.00
- Galvanised Chassis / wheels £7850.00
- Wheels painted black £170.00
- Draw Bar painted black £70.00
GO LONGER to just under 20FT 6000mm
- Why not increase your length of the Glamping hut from 18ftt - 20ft (5486mm - 6096mm) for
- Self colour £540.00
- Galvanised £760.00
As with all of our self-build huts we have done the hard bits for you.
See price and options tab for further details, or call us to find out how we can help give you the space you need at an honest and affordable price.
- The self build normally arrives on a rolling chassis with all of the components sat on top including the screws and an assembly guide.
- If you only have a front door or a side gate, to gain access to you garden don't worry
- The chassis can arrive in three smaller components and we can bolt them together
- The walls can be turned on their side and you can carry them in.
Call us to discuss your requirements,
- Self-build WILL save you money
- Give you EXACTLY what you want
- Don't pay mortgage money by outsourcing to 'shepherd's hut' company that will charge you up to £60K for a hut
- Why pay more when you don't have too
- You can involve your local tradesman, which is always a good thing to support local businesses!
We will work with you to help you take the next step in your new business, or the cozy room in the garden, after all who wouldn't love staying in a Shepherd's Hut!
We are able to help with planning if required through our friendly planning consultant - Just ask